It's Friday which means another busy week has come to an end. Here is some of the baseball posts you may have missed on our social media pages over the course of the week.
- College baseball's longest-tenure coaches say entitlement is a problem...and they are absolutely right. Entitlement is rampant in youth sports even at the youngest levels. - Article
- Mitch Harris was called up by the St. Louis Cardinals earlier this week. Check out his unlikely journey to the show. - Story
- Ever wondered what the intent to throw hard looks like? Check out Vanderbilt's Carson Fullmer and his highlights from his outing last week. - Fulmer Dominant In Vanderbilt Win
- San Francisco Giants reliever, Jeremy Affeldt, wrote a thought provoking article that is a good read for any athlete. - What Are You Playing For?
- Austin Wasserman of wassermanstrength.com posted a great exercise that every baseball player should add to their toolbox. - Exercise of the Week
So, there is some of the best content from the week that was. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @IN_Chargers.